Decide for high-quality camping accessories!
Camping is one of the most popular and at the same time the most adventurous way to make the holiday. Just to be outdoors, to feel more alive. Many join a camping holiday with freedom, joy of life and timelessness. Depending on your budget, your personal preferences or your life, you can also choose the appropriate camping option. Whether you are traveling alone or with friends as a backpacker, want to camp with the whole family in a caravan or want to spend a couple of days with a small tent in a romantic place a few days – it just always depends on the right camping equipment.
What kind of camper are you?
You can only answer this question later, after you have often cached. Then you know quite well, Which have advantages and disadvantages tents, caravans and mobile homes And how best to prepare for the holiday. The most adventurous thing seems to be camping. For you almost literally sleep under the open sky. The only protection here is the thin tent wall and nothing else. Tents are, of course, also relatively cheaper than camping with a caravan or mobile home, where you should pay attention not only to the high cost of your purchase, but also to the additional fixed costs.
In return, caravans and motorhomes offer an adequate portion of convenience, which is particularly recommended for longer camping tourists. You also have enough space for all kinds of utensils, outdoor equipment, children’s and dog’s toys and everything you could need on holiday. With the appropriate awning or canopy and the right camping furniture, a comfortable feel-good oasis is also created when turning around.
Basic checklist for your camping equipment
It is always advisable to create a well thought-out checklist or to download it from a specialized website before breaking into the holidays. This way you will be sure that you have the most important thing and that you have a maximum holiday feeling.
Here we have a basic orientation checklist, which is to serve as a basis for your camping preparation. Most of the utensils and camping items from this list are more suitable for camping. Others are quite practical for the holidaymakers with caravans and camper vans, and others are not a must have, but offer additional comfort or entertainment.
What can not the tent campers forget:
- The appropriate tent – always count with a person more than the actual number to have more exercise space
- Mattresses or air mattresses – ideally self-inflating
- Air and travel cushions – for better comfort
- Quality sleeping bags – always a size wider for more comfort while sleeping
- Tent carpet – introduces more comfort
- Practical camping furniture – foldable camping table and folding chairs
- Dishes, cutlery, water cans, cool boxes – easy and versatile usable
- Camping grills and cookers, thermocups and dishwashers
What is also important for caravans and motorhome enthusiasts is:
- A small first-aid kit, where you can find ointment and pavement as well as painkillers, mosquito repellents and mosquitoes sun protection kept
- Hygiene articles and torches
- Food storage
- Children’s and dog toys and accessories
For more entertainment and relaxation:
- If the laptop needs to be connected: power adapter and extension cable
- Hanging mat for dreamy leisure hours or a nap
The final touches are, of course, solar lights, fairy lights, torches and candles. These will make your evenings romantic and breathe, giving you even more joy and an incomparable feeling of timelessness and eternal summer.
When selecting your camping equipment, make the best use of brand quality. You will find everything you need, determined by the specialist retailers as well as online. High quality, expert websites, such as www.schlanser.ch , Offer not only a wide product range in terms of camping and outdoor, but also a good price-performance ratio and the appropriate expert tips and tricks for the perfect holiday outdoors.
Have fun choosing your camping accessories! We wish you a wonderful holiday!
Source: pixabay , CCO Public Domain