A plan can be a very good thing – if it includes hammocks, outdoor games, and farm fresh fruit
A list of summer is a good way to ensure that you take time for everything, what you want to do before the season not to end. You would probably add many points to your list for example: short trips make, spend the day at the beach, go to a baseball game, jumping into a lake or a lobster roll at your favorite clam Shack eating – but what about the fun things you can do without having to leave the House? Consider these 14 ideas in your list.
In the summer, do 14 things
1. photograph your home. It may be worth years from now, whether you live in your home or moved to a different location, at home to have a few mementos of your life as it is today. Take a few pictures from the outside, across the street and every place in the Interior, as well as special details, such as altitude of your children on a door frame or the views from your favorite window.
A list of summer is a good way to ensure that you take time for everything, what you want to do
2. set the switch on the balcony. A couple of days at home can be even sweeter in the summer, if you take the time to decorate your House and the terrace. Clean this deckchairs and indulge in some fluffy new towels or pillows, a stack of books and your favorite ice-cold drinks.
A couple of days at home can be even sweeter in the summer, if you take the time to decorate your House and the terrace
3. hang a hammock. Just in a hammock gently in the breeze to lie, is relaxing – actually lounging in one is even better! If you do not have a Pergola, to hang the hammock there, the seller to find one that comes with their own free-standing frame.
Take a picture of each person who visits your House this summer, and all photos on your fridge or on a special board tack
4. try to have fresh record in the guest book. Take a picture of each person who visits your House this summer, and all photos on your fridge or on a special board tack. The growing mess of photos will be like a constantly changing technology – and at the end of the summer, you have enough to fill an album.
An outdoor shower
5. Add a summer outdoor function. An outdoor shower, pizza oven, fireplace, big screen… or all of them may have their place in the open air. And the nice thing is that most of these projects on a variety of budgets can be completed.
Transform your garage or shed into space
6. turn your garage or shed into space. Why leave only because the garage or shed, if they could be used as a workshop, a workshop or a ping pong room? Can you motivate your plans for the room, so that you can begin to use it before the summer is over.
Try a no lawn game
7 try a no lawn game. No lawn? Set a game of Bocce or boules on a gravel road or driveway.
Decorate with artefacts from the flea market
8. decorate with artefacts from the flea market. Refresh your home with a budget from hunting in the summer flea markets and garage sales for bargain finds. Refresh your finds with a varnish or new buttons.
Start with materials you already have and are looking for project ideas that you like
9 try an Upcycling project. Watch your outcast stuff on reuse, and you may be able to create something completely new, without creating a penny. Start you with materials you already have and are looking for project ideas that you like.
Canned foods are a popular choice for preservation of fruits
10. store the crop. The next time you come in a bounty of season produce perfectly – whether it is from our own garden or in a farm is – enough to put some for later. Canned foods are a popular choice for preservation of fruits, but when boiling glasses are not your idea of fun on a hot summer day, you can freeze the fruit. Freeze berries or peaches into slices, so that glue them together, then put them in a freezer bag.
Camping at the backyard
11 campsite on the backyard. Set up the tent, FRY s ‘ mores over the fireplace and tell in the dark, just as fun for the little ones, you are deep in the mountains. In fact, even if you do not want to sleep outside the tents and tipis large temporary summer playhouses for children remain.
Finally, print out all of these images and make a gallery wall
12 Finally, print out all of these images and make a gallery wall. Ah, the digital age. If you’re like me, most of your photos on your computer’s hard disk exist. This summer, try to change that by printing your Favorites. Fill an entire wall with frame for a fun, versatile look.
Summer is a good time to start a kitchen remodeling project
13. participate in a major remodeling project. If you’ve planned it, a good time is the summer to start a kitchen remodeling project.
Optimize your stuff, to have more space for it, what you really want to do
14… and then just relax simplify. Optimize your stuff, to have more space for it, what you really want to do.
Tell us: what’s on your summer list? What are you still in this summer, to make in your home or in your garden? We are looking forward to your message!
Streeter & Associates, renovation Division, Wettling architects, going home to roost, Annie McElwain photography, Carlos Delgado architect, Clayton & little architects, Dara Rosenfeld design, Kristie Barnett, the Decorologist, Alex amend photography, big girls small kitchen, Annette Tatum, Alykhan Velji design, SchappacherWhite architecture D.P.C., Justine hand