Tips to prevent routine, or how you can stay creative
It is quite normal that the interior designers have sometimes no inspiration to design unique designs. We have da 8 tips to keep fresh and creative.
1. Act as a child. Inspired game rooms of children. Take funny patterns, bright colors and accents, or even one or two chalkboards for your project. For a personal signature, then purchase a work of art.
Design interiors, without specific requests of the owner to follow, could be very exciting
2. voluntary work. Design interiors, without specific requests of the owner to follow, could be very exciting. The work for social homes certainly reminds you that your work can change people’s lives. If you don’t know such volunteer organizations in your city, you take the initiative itself.
Let your design patterns, blogs, social media to the side and go out
3. go. Let your design patterns, blogs, social media to the side and go out! Feel the freshness, use wine to a pool with a glass. Not on Sunday work.
The hotel is a good place for the inspiration
4. take a hotel room. You need to escape from a plane. In a hotel room is not the risk that you resume the daily routine. The hotel is a good place for the inspiration as the interior designers have not so constrained finances for the hotel jobs. You could take one or two ideas and implement them with smaller budgets.
Take a walk
5. take a walk. If the hotel is too expensive, then Park the car on a wide green area and take a refreshing walk. Extra inspirations are then photographs and people watch. When is a trend in fashion, then he moves in the interior design.
Allow the mobile phone to the side
6. allow the phone to the side. Everyone needs such rest periods – no E-mails and calls after 18: 00 and on weekends.
Bbelly you creative
7 laugh. The success in the interior design could come for sense of humor. Laugh about yourself sometimes and accept that you should take everything so seriously. Laughter can promote also your creativity.
8 can relax. If nothing else works, then you drink a little wine. Sometimes it is then ready for the next project.
What tips against routine do you have? Let us know your own notes to stay creative! What are you doing to burn out?
Poss architecture + planning + interior design, daykarobinsondesignsblog.com, Susan Fredman Design Group, Richard Kramer, Etsy, sherry hart