Garden and balcony lighting with solar lamps
Would you give your balcony and garden more light, comfort and charm? This is best achieved by the use of solar lamps. Today we would like to talk about the advantages of solar lamps and how you can use them.
The Solar lighting for balcony and garden Has become very popular lately. This popularity is due to its many advantages. We are trying to summarize the most important of it in brief.
Solar lamps as a free light decoration
Solar lamps have many advantages:
- The Solar lights are not only environmentally friendly and gentle , But these also save you a lot of money. On sunny days, the batteries of the solar lamps collect enough energy to light up during the whole night (about 8 to 10 hours). Especially on the balcony and in the garden is the use of these lamps very worthwhile.
- The solar lamps store the solar energy and convert it into electrical current. So, electricity directly from nature. This on its part saves you the annoying cable laying and additional costs.
- They can be safely used outdoors because weather conditions do not affect them. These bulbs are easy to install everywhere and in a variety of ways through a ground spike.
- Another advantage of the solar lights is their versatility. They are available in various designs and can provide different effects. They are available in colorful accents, with sparkling glow or a dimmer that provides gentle light. The lights turn on themselves with the dawn of the darkness and illuminate garden paths and balconies. Their decorative effect can create a romantic ambience.
- The models, combined with a motion detector, illuminate the place only when a movement is perceived. The light turns off after a certain time. So, the energy is only consumed when you really need it.
A luminous table decoration for garden and balcony
Provide dramatic effects in the garden
Usage tips and care
Because of the low sun and the cold in the winter you should store the solar lights. Unfortunately these are not suitable for the winter. You should also operate a battery charger. The batteries should be removed and fully charged with a charger.
This should be repeated every three to four weeks during the winter months. Clean the solar module regularly, since the pollution weakens the charging capacity of the solar cell. Be careful not to scratch the surface.
The decorative effect of solar lamps in gardens and on balconies is much greater than the effective use. Nevertheless, you can enjoy this magical ambience, without any energy consumption.
Some great model sets you can rely on www.amazon.de purchase.